September 30, 2023
Waste Management Bulk Item Pickup Day!
Saturday, September 30, 2023
Below are the details provided by Waste Management. Please read carefully so you know which items won't be collected by their crew.
Bulk Item Pick Up
Waste Management will be in your neighborhood to pick up bulk trash items.
Keep in mind: Our drivers load your bulk items into the truck by hand. Please follow these guidelines to ensure a successful pickup and to keep your neighborhood clean and safe. If the criteria is not met, we will not be able to load and pick up items.
- Place all bulk items on the curb by 6:00 a.m.
- Bulk items must weigh less than 50 pounds. Driver cannot remove items exceeding this limit.
- Items must be contained within a 4 ft. by 4 ft. area
Guidelines for Common Items
- Bundle all landscape items. Branches and bundles cannot exceed 4 feet in length.
- Cactus must be boxed and labeled.
- Remove mattresses from hide-a-beds to reduce weight.
- For glass tables, please remove, box and label the glass.
NOT Acceptable Items:
- Appliances including:
- Ice Makers
- Water Heaters
- Air Conditioners
- Appliances with Freon
- Electronics including:
- Fluorescent bulbs and/or ballasts
- 55-gallon drums
- Chemicals including:
- Any flammable liquids
- Propane/Gas Cylinders
- Asbestos Material
- Medical Waste
- Contaminated soil or any liquid hazardous waste
- Railroad Ties
- Construction material
Thank you for following these guidelines for a successful bulk item pick up.
We appreciate the opportunity to help keep your community clean and safe!