Thank you for visiting “Keep in the Know!
As we continue to navigate the ever changing climate of COVID-19, we want to keep you in the know!
The Parkside Community Center (PCC) is currently closed until further notice.
Your Board of Directors and CCMC Management team is working diligently on a re-opening plan with the goal of sending it to the community along with hosting a Town Hall within the next week to gather your thoughts and feedback. We appreciate your patience and support during this time.
While the doors to the Parkside Community Center may be closed, the efforts and ongoings of the CCMC Management team has not slowed down. As we continue to work on the re-opening plan of the PCC, your CCMC Management, alongside the Board of Directors, and the multiple committees, are working on the following projects:
- New association website revamp; researching and testing multiple association website providers to better serve the community.
- Updating PCC signage; COVID-19 safety and process protocol, Fitness Center: manufacturer age requirements.
- Prepping the pool along with USA Management (the new Aquactics Management Team) to ensure all aspects of the pool and aquatics team are prepared upon opening. In addition to the installation of new pool filters.
- Working with the contractors on the PCC parking lot plan due to the implications of the 2019 water intrusion.
- Assessing programs, fitness classes, lifestyle events and offerings for quarter three.