Thank you for visiting “Keep in the Know!
As we continue to navigate the ever changing climate of COVID-19, we want to keep you in the know!
Hello Community Members –
We are pleased to announce that specific areas of the Parkside Community Center (PCC) will be opening on June 10, 2020. As we continue to navigate the reopening of the community amenities and operations, we ask that if you have feedback or suggestions, please email the CCMC Management Team members listed below. We also ask when providing your feedback to please extend kindness and support with each other as neighbors, the community management team, and Board of Directors as we are all in this together. Each step being taken within each re-opening phase has been thoughtfully planned-out and reviewed by your CCMC management team, resident members of the Board of Directors, the AHCA legal and liability team, and approved by the City and County of Broomfield (CCOB).
Community Manager, Elizabeth Ward, [email protected]
Maintenance Manager, Scott Stewart, [email protected]
Lifestyle Directors, Laura Lantzy, [email protected]
Please understand the reopening plan is fluid. Future schedules, rules, services, and other aspects of operations may be adjusted as we go so that we can serve residents efficiently, safely, and fairly. We understand that regardless of the plan we put in place, it will be impossible to meet the needs and desires of every resident. With that in mind, we welcome your questions, observations, and suggestions.
Accompanying this message is our “PCC Reopening Plan”, that will be effective starting June 29, 2020. Pending State of Colorado approval of the CCOB Application for Variance, AHCA legal counsel, and the AHCA Board, this plan will be in effect at the time we reopen. Also accompanying this message is a document outlining the times of operations for PCC amenities, along with instructions for making reservations on RecDesk, our online scheduling tool. Please note reservations will not go live until early next week, and another e-blast will be sent prior with further directions.
We appreciate your patience and understanding, and look forward to welcoming you back to the PCC!
AHCA Board Directors Dean Sanner and Don Cheyne
CCMC Management Team
While the doors to the Parkside Community Center may be closed, the efforts and ongoings of the CCMC Management team has not slowed down. As we continue to work on the re-opening plan of the PCC, your CCMC Management, alongside the Board of Directors, and the multiple committees, are working on the following projects:
- New association website revamp; researching and testing multiple association website providers to better serve the community.
- Updating PCC signage; COVID-19 safety and process protocol, Fitness Center: manufacturer age requirements.
- Prepping the pool along with USA Management (the new Aquatics Management Team) to ensure all aspects of the pool and aquatics team are prepared upon opening. In addition to the installation of new pool filters.
- Working with the contractors on the PCC parking lot plan due to the implications of the 2019 water intrusion.
- Assessing programs, fitness classes, lifestyle events and offerings for quarter three.